- Paper presentation entitled “Gifted to Love: Authentic Spirituality in Pluralistic Contexts,” was presented at Regent University’s Center for
Renewal Studies (2013).
- Paper presentation entitled “Authentic Spirituality in a Pluralistic Context: A Comparative Analysis of the Concepts of Tolerance and Christian
Exclusivism,” was presented at SECSOR/SBL (2013).
- Paper presentation entitled “A Contextual Re-examination of the Mulier Taceat and Communication in the Worship Service in Light of
Paul’s Criteria for what is Authentically Spiritual,” was presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the Society for Pentecostal Studies at Regent University (2012).
- Paper presentation entitled "Genesis 45:1–15: A Theology of Weeping," was presented at the 37th Annual Meeting of the Society for Pentecostal
Studies at Duke University (2008).
- Journal article entitled “Neuronal Cyclooxygenase 2 Expression in the Hippocampal Formation as a Function of the Clinical Progression of
Alzheimer Disease” was published in Archives of Neurology 58 (2001): 487–92.
- Book review of Alexander Jensen’s Theological Hermeneutics (London: SCM, 2007) was published inThe Pneuma Review 12 (2009):
- Book review of N. T. Wright's Evil and the Justice of God(Downers Grove: IVP, 2006) was published in The Pneuma Review 11 (2008):
DISSERTATION AND THESES
- Criteria for the Functioning of the Charismata: Discerning the Authenticity in Claims of Revelatory Experiences (Ph.D. Dissertation, Regent
- Paul’s Revelatory Experiences in Galatians 1:1–2:10 Affected his Theology, Personal Transformation, Call, and Self Understandin (M.A.
Theses, Regent University, 2006).
- Proteolysis of Thrombospondin by a Novel Platelet Protease (M.S. Thesis, State University of New York, Health Science Center at
- Presented on “The Significance, Challenges, and the Reclaiming of the Family” at Peachtree Christian Fellowship (2009)
- Contributed a seminar on “Job Ethics” for a job preparation/college fair at the Brooklyn Tabernacle Church (2002)
- Society of Biblical Literature (SBL)
- Society for Pentecostal Studies (SPS)
- Proficient in Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, and German
- Online teaching and learning through BlackboardTM and Wimba
- Certified Transformational Leadership Coach (TLC)
- Certified ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
- Microsoft Office, Internet